Thank you for selecting AC/C TECH as your training provider.
The broad philosophy at AC/C TECH is to provide practical and focused training that will benefit students and the communities they serve. That’s our motto. We offer web-based training programs designed to take the guess work out of maintaining an apartment community and repairing equipment; however small, large, or unique.
Students have an option of pursuing:
- Courses only
- Employer Specific Training
- Technical Certificate Programs
- Apartment Technology AAS Degree
The curriculum for each course involves:
- Online instructions and reading assignments
- Viewing online lessons
- Analyzing reference materials on various websites
- Taking quizzes and final examinations via the internet
- Repeating lessons and/or quizzes to improve scores
- Participating in web-based meetings
- Completing a mandatory 1-hour verification assignment
- Documenting Externship or OJT (On-Job-Training) assignments
There are many exciting features about our training: Students can pursue lessons any time of the day (24/7) and from any location. The lessons can be stopped and started at will, and repeated many times over. All training materials align with industry standards, governmental regulations, manuals produced by equipment manufacturers, current textbooks and lab manuals, technical publications, technological advancements, YouTube videos, and OSHA standards.
The student’s experience at AC/C TECH will be positive. They will develop the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary for performing building maintenance, and diagnosing and repairing equipment. They will also understand the upkeep and maintenance required at a property in order to maintain its curb appeal, and to ensure that all vacant apartment units are restored to a “market ready” condition and in a timely manner.