AC/C TECH is a vocational institution specializing in residential and apartment maintenance technology; specifically, online training related to appliance repair, electrical wiring, heating and air conditioning, interior & exterior building maintenance, plumbing, and swimming pool maintenance. Students can earn technical certificates and/or a degree via online training.
In addition, AC/C TECH recruit students according to job demands of employers. Once recruited, the student will be assigned to one of the employer’s property communities to complete lab and OJT (On-Job-Training) assignments.
AC/C TECH seeks to achieve its mission through the following institutional goals:
- Establish a training platform that is 100% web-based, easy to understand, and easy to navigate.
- Recruit individuals seeking a lifelong career in residential and apartment maintenance technology.
- Provide quality online training that will help students develop the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary for performing building maintenance, and diagnosing and repairing equipment pursuant to regulatory codes. In addition, provide training that will help students understand the upkeep and maintenance required at a property in order to maintain its curb appeal, and to ensure that all vacant apartment units are restored to a “market ready” condition in a timely manner.
- Provide student services that will help learners achieve the educational objectives, earn credentials, get a fulltime job, and build a lifelong career as a maintenance technician.
- Help property management firms reduce maintenance expenditures by encouraging planned maintenance activities, breakdown maintenance procedures, job task standards, restoring vacated apartment units, and uniform physical inspections.
- Promote outcomes through the National Apartment Association, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), State and Local Housing Associations, and Property Management Firms… with the intent of increasing student enrollment.